Discarded sparkler burned garage with puppies inside

Spread the love

Earlier this week, a carelessly discarded sparkler burned a garage in Miamisburg, Ohio. Thanks to firefighters with the Miami Valley Fire District, three puppies who were inside the detached garage made it out alive.

The fire agency posted an image of the burned garage, writing:

Another reminder about Firework Safety. A discarded sparkler in a pile of brush caused this damage. Please be safe!

burned garage

The department previously wrote:

Crews were able to make a quick stop on a Detached Garage Fire tonight. Crews were able to also rescue a puppy from the fire.

A comment on the post indicates that there were actually three puppies rescued from the blaze.

Great job to everyone involved in saving the puppies!

Yesterday in the news: Shelter’s longest resident has had zero applications in seven months

Follow the National Animal News Facebook page for more news, updates, and petitions.

I love people who love animals! Choose your favorite color and design at this link. Purchases help support the continuation of this site.

Find Joy in the Little Things! Choose your favorite color and style at this link. Your purchase helps the continuation of our site!

© Rescue Writers, 2016, All Rights Reserved

Spread the love


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here