Fox entangled in fencing net had glove wedged in its mouth

An RSPCA Frontline rescuer in Swindon saved a fox’s life on Saturday. It seems the little rascal entangled himself in a net, and a red glove had become wedged in his mouth.

According to the organization’s Twitter post, a member of the staff of the RSPCA discovered the fox, and at first thought it was too late. When she detected a heartbeat, she knew the animal had a chance and quickly acted to free the fox from the net and cleared his air passage in his throat by removing the glove.

“Insp. Daly thought it was too late for this #fox found entangled near #swindon but she detected a heartbeat and quickly set about freeing him. The netting on the glove was wedged in his mouth. With his airway clear he soon came around and is now recovering,” the group tweeted.

As with most efforts of rescuing those who cannot speak, online comments flooded in thanking the inspector for her quick thinking.

Great work Inspector Daly. Check out the photos:

Follow the National Pet Rescue on Facebook for the latest animal related news.

Peace, Love, Dogs

Own your own one-of-a-kind design! All sales help support the continuation of our site. Pick your favorite color and style at this link.


Pick your favorite color and style at this link! Your purchase helps support the continuation of our site. Thank you!

 


There is no us. There is no them. We are one! Purchase your one-of-a-kind mug at this link. Your purchase helps support the continuation of our site. Thank you!


Karma is a b*tch. Choose kindness! Our unique design spreads an important message! Choose your favorite color and style at this link. Your purchase helps support the continuation of our site. Thank you!

 

 


 

Fight animal abuse! Donate Now

2 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *