Posts

Owners of 6-month-old shepherd they accidentally ran over felt it cheaper to euthanize than help him

In Los Angeles, California, a six-month-old German shepherd named Bruno had been asleep when his owners pulled into the driveway of their home. They expected Bruno to move,  but the puppy had been fast asleep … Read More

Heartbreaking update on puppy entangled in debris rescued under mobile home

No one knows how long an abandoned, tiny puppy hid under a mobile home in Dallas and would not come out because he was stuck and tangled up by his legs. For days rescuers with … Read More

UPDATE: Defeated pup with bloated belly to get a chance at life

At the Voiceless Dogs of Nassau, Bahama, a stray puppy loaded with parasites needed help. The moment rescuers arrived, they were shocked by the puppy’s condition; his belly was so bloated he was not able … Read More

Update on 10-week-old puppy left to die in the middle of a road all night

When someone messaged the non-profit animal rescue group ThisIsHouston last weekend, volunteers raced to the rescue of a 10-week-old abandoned puppy.

“This little girl was baking on the pavement this morning; someone messaged our page

Read More

Suffering 10-week-old puppy left on road all night, but help came this morning

When someone messaged the non-profit animal rescue group ThisIsHouston on Saturday morning, volunteers raced to the rescue of a 10-week-old abandoned puppy.

“This little girl was baking on the pavement this morning; someone messaged our

Read More

Defeated stray puppy with bloated belly defies clinical diagnosis

At the Voiceless Dogs of Nassau, Bahama, a stray puppy loaded with parasites needed help. The moment rescuers arrived, they were shocked by the puppy’s condition; his belly was so bloated he was not able … Read More

Puppy bitten by rattlesnake receiving life-saving treatment

In Wichita, Kansas, a 10-week-old puppy named Taz, had been out on a walk Tuesday afternoon when he was bitten under the eye by a rattlesnake. He was rushed to an emergency veterinarian where he … Read More

Little girls heartbroken after puppy parents purchased online died one day after he arrived

In Glasgow, two little girls have been left completely heartbroken after the Pomeranian puppy their mother purchased for them died one day after he arrived. The mom bought the puppy from an online advertisement as … Read More

Puppy who ate uncooked pizza dough rushed to vet for life-saving treatment

An adorable cockapoo puppy named Mabel had to be rushed to the family’s veterinarian over the weekend for life-saving treatment after she ate homemade, uncooked pizza dough which continued to rise in her stomach.

According … Read More

Special four-month-old blind puppy looking for a loving home

In Kalamazoo, Michigan, the most adorable four-month-old puppy is waiting for her forever family. Stevie happens to be a special needs pup who was born blind with microphthalmia, a birth defect that means her … Read More