Owner washed tiny Maltese in bleach to make her coat whiter

Spread the love
Get email updates when we post

In a late night rescue near Miami, a tiny Maltese was rescued Monday evening from a local shelter after having been surrendered. The senior pooch had been bathed in bleach by her owner to make her coat whiter.

Paw Patrol Animal Rescue & Sanctuary stepped up to care for this critically ill dog who is not eating, has hair  loss and whose teeth are rotten.  CeeCee  has been rushed to Knowles Animal Clinic.

Bleach can severely irritate a dog’s skin and cause a painful burn rash. Even non-chlorine bleach [color-safe bleach] is dangerous because it contains hydrogen peroxide. In addition to skin irritation, the liquid can also cause vomiting. Consult a veterinarian immediately.

Sadly, CeeCee is not eating at this time; her owner had no money for vetting expenses.

CeeCee is not available for adoption at this time, but needs donations for her care. Follow her tragic story on Facebook here. Updates to follow. Donations to help can be made by clicking here.

Follow the National Pet Rescue on Facebook for the latest animal rescue news.

There is no us. There is no them. We are one! Your purchase helps support the continuation of this site!


More styles and messages at our store – click here to find them all!

More shirt designs are available and they all say something important. Please visit our store to find your favorite message!  Your purchase helps support the continuation of this site. Thank you!

HempMy Pet provides human-grade CBD Hemp for Pets

Enter Rescue10 at checkout for a 10% discount!

Learn more about choosing a quality CBD product for your pet at this link.


2 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *