In Udaipur, Rajasthan, India, a stray dog was so miserable, he suffered every moment of his young life. Infected with advanced sarcoptic mange, the maddening itch consumed his life as he constantly stopped to scratch … Read More “Pup with advanced mange suffered every day until his rescue”
In Allegan, Michigan, an abandoned puppy hasn’t had the best start in life when abandoned at an emergency clinic after having been attacked by a swarm of bees and suffering a severe reaction, reports Fox … Read More “Abandoned puppy recovering after hundreds of bee stings”
In a country where the punishment for animal cruelty commonly adds up to less than a one dollar fine, another photo of deplorable animal cruelty has gone viral. This time, Shravan Krishnan, founder of the … Read More “Viral photo of starved Great Dane shows more cruelty in India”
In a call for help in Benton County, Mississippi for a stray, emaciated puppy on Friday, rescuers from Arkabutla Rescue Rehabilitation and Foster organization were shocked to find the dog’s back paws had been intentionally … Read More “Puppy rescued in Benton County with both back leg paws cut off”
It was an urgent call on Wednesday morning to Rescue Dogs Rock NYC for help from one of the Georgia partner rural shelters that had just been informed of a young dog struck by a … Read More “Left for dead on side of road after being struck by car”
After nearly 120 days at the Carson Animal Care Center, a six-year-old Dutch shepherd named Dutchess, has changed from an optimistic, tail wagging pooch eagerly awaiting the return of her family, to a scared and … Read More “‘Don’t leave me’: Watch 23 second composite video of dumped dog at shelter”
A Portland woman has been banned from ever owning or caring for dogs again after she mistreated her pets; one of which had to be euthanized, reports The Tennessean.
On September 16, Amber Mittelstrasser, … Read More “Judge orders Portland woman banned for life from ever owning dogs”
In Pasco County, Florida, a man making butane hash oil (BHO) started a fire in his own house when the chemicals exploded, reports KhouNews.
According to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office, Steven Brown, 24, and … Read More “Despicable dealer lets his dogs die in house fire while he saves his drugs”
In South Africa, a welfare organization respected as the pioneer of community based primary veterinary services, were shocked at the condition of an “unwanted” dog on Friday morning.
It’s hard to believe this frightened female Black Mouth Cur is only two-years-old, but she was found severely emaciated and needs immeidate rescue from the Midland Animal Shelter in Texas.
A Facebook page for this … Read More “Emaciated Black Mouth Cur in immediate need of rescue”