A beautiful dog named Nanue has been held at a West Virginia animal shelter for months, and during that span of time, not a single person has applied to adopt her. On Friday morning, the Kanawha-Charleston Humane Association posted a photo of the homeless pup, writing:
Our beautiful Nanue is still looking for her forever home 🥰 She has been with us since September and hasn’t had one application, meet & greet, or seemingly any interest at all 😢 Let’s change that TODAY!
Providing information about the shelter dog’s personality:
All about Nanue:
• 3.5 years old
• spayed female
• wants to be the only dog in your life
• she’s a little anxious, so adults or teenage kids are best for her forever home
• she barks at fence lines, or kennels. We call that being barrier reactive. So that means a fenced in yard that faces a busy street will stress her out. She’ll be barking all day and night to protect the yard!
• she really wants a quiet life where someone will throw a few sticks or tennis balls for her and tell her how amazing she is
• she has weak back knees, so she won’t play for long before she’s ready to cuddle up for a nap
You can find Nanue’s adoption profile here.
1248 Greenbrier St.
Charleston, WV 25311
According to the shelter, her adoption fee is fully sponsored to an approved adopter!
Follow the National Animal News Facebook page for more news, updates and petitions.
I fight for animal rights! Share the message with our unique design. Pick your favorite color and style at this link.
“I have paw prints on my heart” Pick your favorite color and style of this original design here!
Your purchase helps support the continuation of our site. Thank you!
In a world where you can be anything, be kind.
Own your own one-of-a-kind design! All sales help support the continuation of our site. Pick your favorite color and style at this link.
Karma is a b*tch. Choose kindness! Our unique design spreads an important message! Choose your favorite color and style at this link. Your purchase helps support the continuation of our site. Thank you!
Such a clever parrot!
Thank you for saving my life.
There is no us. There is no them. We are one! Purchase your one-of-a-kind mug at this link. Your purchase helps support the continuation of our site. Thank you!