Posts

Tragic loss of dog’s life after he choked on the ball he played with for years

An emergency veterinarian is warning dog owners about a tragic case he encountered this week. A ball who the beloved family pet played with for years became lodged in the back of his throat and … Read More

Bacterial infection claims senior dog’s life after record rains

Record rains in and around San Francisco, California, are being blamed for an uptick in a bacterial infection which can make dogs sick – sometimes fatally. According to ABC 7 News, Jeannine Giordan’s senior … Read More

Devastated owner warns of deadly threat after dog dies

A devastated owner is issuing a warning to others after her dog unexpectedly died after eating something toxic out of her own yard. According to Tuesday’s Fox 8 News, Mary Dlugoz lost her six-year-old … Read More