A 26-year-old Fulton, New York, woman was arrested and charged after she allowed her six-week-old puppy to ingest heroin. According to a press release from the New York State Police, the puppy, a miniature Doberman Pinscher, died after eating the drug.
The woman facing the Class A animal cruelty misdemeanor is identified as Nicole M. Holland. According to the authorities, Holland allowed the puppy, named Champ, to eat heroin from a plate while she also consumed the opioid.
Holland is scheduled to appear in Hannibal Town Court at 6 p.m. on April 6.
(stock image of puppy paw via Pixabay Free Images)
Follow the National Animal News Facebook page for more news, updates and petitions.
Live, Love, Rescue! Share the message with our unique design. Pick your favorite color and style at this link.
“I have paw prints on my heart” Pick your favorite color and style of this original design here!
Your purchase helps support the continuation of our site. Thank you!
In a world where you can be anything, be kind.
Own your own one-of-a-kind design! All sales help support the continuation of our site. Pick your favorite color and style at this link.
Karma is a b*tch. Choose kindness! Our unique design spreads an important message! Choose your favorite color and style at this link. Your purchase helps support the continuation of our site. Thank you!
Such a clever parrot!
Thank you for saving my life.