In Fulton, New York, a woman has been charged with one county of animal cruelty by New York State Police after a six-week-old Miniature Doberman Pinscher puppy she was caring for ingested heroin and died.
According to the CNYCentralNews, Nicole Holland, 26, told officers she saw the puppy named “Champ” lick heroin off of a pink plate before Holland snorted the rest with a straw a short time later. The puppy started to wobble when it tried to walk and then it had trouble breathing and his stomach became bloated.
Holland stated she pushed the puppy’s belly causing him to throw up and he began to breathe again. She had planned to take the pup to a veterinarian the next day, but the puppy did not survive. The woman said she was not trying to hurt the dog, and it was an accident.
When the puppy started to have trouble walking, Holland videoed the disturbing incident and posted it on social media. The New York State Police and Oswego County SPCA launched an investigation. Holland has not been charged with using heroin because it was not witnessed.
Rest in peace little one. You never had a chance.
Live, Love, Rescue! Share the message with our unique design. Pick your favorite color and style at this link.
“I have paw prints on my heart” Pick your favorite color and style of this original design here!
Your purchase helps support the continuation of our site. Thank you!
In a world where you can be anything, be kind.
Own your own one-of-a-kind design! All sales help support the continuation of our site. Pick your favorite color and style at this link.
Karma is a b*tch. Choose kindness! Our unique design spreads an important message! Choose your favorite color and style at this link. Your purchase helps support the continuation of our site. Thank you!
Such a clever parrot!
Thank you for saving my life.