Vet hospital error blamed for dog's untimely death

Devastated owner blames vet hospital error on her dog’s untimely death

Spread the love
Get email updates when we post

An “Instagram famous” French bulldog is dead and her devastated owner is blaming a veterinary hospital for her pet’s untimely demise. “Chloe,” a miniature Frenchie, went in for what her owner described as a “routine procedure,” but she was dead after being taken to a BluePearl Veterinary Partners’ clinic in New York, reported Page Six News.

On October 25, Chloe’s owner, Loni Edwards, described what happened on Chloe’s popular Instagram page, Chloetheminifrenchie.

“We’re numb and heartbroken to share that Chloe has gone to heaven. she was perfectly healthy this morning when she went in for a routine procedure, and did great with the surgery like the fighter she was,” Edwards’ note explained. “She was then brought to blue pearl in Chelsea for overnight observation for extra safety and the staff there erroneously directly attached the oxygen to her, the pressure of which blew out her lungs, lead to multiple cardiac arrests and ultimately killed her.”

Edwards said that Chloe fought hard to stay with her family, but the “fatal error” was too much for her body to overcome. Chloe’s fans are devastated over news of the beloved dog’s untimely demise – over 10,000 comments have been left on the popular Instagram page since the time that the sad news was released.

According to Page Six, BluePearl Veterinary is investigating the situation – a spokesperson stated, “This was a medical error that shouldn’t have happened.”

(Image via Instagram)

New today: Man who ran over eagle with his ATV has been sentenced

More news and updates at the National Animal News Facebook page

Courageous dog survives brutal alligator attack!

Is Noah the world’s biggest Corgi?! See the amazing photos yourself.


6 replies
  1. carrie ainsley says:

    That makes my heart hurt. I can’t even fathom how someone could do this or how the owners must feel after trying to be extra careful.

  2. Barkley's Mom says:

    These poor people went out of their way to make sure their pet was going to be well taken care of by professionals and then this happens. I am so sorry for them losing their precious Chloe, they should have had many more years with her.

  3. susispot says:

    I have nightmares of something happening to my baby at the vets. My heart is broken hearing of this dogs death at the hands of the people we need to trust.

  4. Nancy Raymond says:

    ERROR my rear end – try INCOMPETENCE! Chloe deserved much much better – whoever made is so called ‘error’ should be fired NOW! They proved their idiocy – and did anyone check on this poor dog? Lots of questions about this place.


Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *